FAST is committed to deliver entire ISTAR capability offering a modular suite of tailored services including the analysis of existing infrastructure, specific operation requirements, comprehensive risk analysis and threat and vulnerability assessments.
Our comprehensive service ensures efficient operations and continuity, permitting our customers to focus on their core missions while we implement and upgrade their ISTAR capabilities.
We design customized solutions for exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial sensor meta data information to describe, assess, and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth. We use advanced geospatial methods to control remote EO/IR, radar and other sensors to gather real-time information about suspicious activities.
Electro-optical and infrared systems (EO/IR), forward looking infrared (FLIR), charge coupled devices (CCD), low light TV (LLTV) and image intensifier TV (I2TV)
Synthetic aperture radar (SAR), maritime patrol radar (MPR), ground and maritime moving target indicator (G&MMTI) and 3D-RADAR
Daylight, infrared, thermal, passive infrared cameras including pan, tilt and zoom mechanism control (PTZ)
- Seismic, acoustic, magnetic, tripwire laser range finders (LRF)
- Chemical and radioactive sensors
- Terrestrial radio (Tetra)
- Tactical radio systems
- Soldier system radio
- Sniper detection system
- Sophisticated electronic support measures (ESM) systems
- Radar warning receivers (RWR)
- Laser warning receivers (LWR CCTV, intruder alarm, access control, fire alarm, perimeter control systems, etc.)