TERRA 4D Training & Certification Course
May 29-31 | Friedrichshafen, Germany
The next TERRA 4D training & certification session in 2017 is scheduled for May 29th to 31st in Friedrichshafen (Germany).
What are the Training Objectives?
- Pre-sales of PSIM & TERRA 4D
- TERRA 4D Viewer Application
- TERRA 4D Installation and Setup
- TERRA 4D Configuration
- Certification Test FAST Protect for System Engineers / Installers
- Marketing & Sales for Commercial Participants
Where will the Training take place?
FAST Protect GmbH
D – 88048 Friedrichshafen
When will the training take place?
- May 29th to 31st, 2017
We will start on May 29th at 10:00am and finish on May 31st around 3:00pm.
Which prerequisites do you need to bring?
Please bring your laptops, because as part of the training you will install a TERRA 4D on your laptops and you will be trained for demos.
Please find the HW requirements as follow:
- Quad Core CPU or better
- Preferred graphics card: Nvidia graphics (Intel and ATI works too)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 4GB free disk space
- Windows 10
- Mouse (3D GIS model navigation is easier with mouse)
Where to stay for the Training Course?
For your stay in Friedrichshafen we recommend the Hotel Inn Express Friedrichshafen that is close to the location of the Training course.
Please confirm your attendance in the final TERRA 4D Certification Training this year until May 15th, 2017.
Thank you, my best regards and hope to see you soon in Friedrichshafen am Bodensee!